Friday 11 November 2016

Red Red Wine



For those of you who don't share my infatuation with pink/blush hues for Autumn, (and every other season), here are some alternatives I've come across in stores recently.

This time I've gone for Penneys/Primark, another of my fashion weaknesses, and a great option for quick trend pieces or wardrobe updates on a budget.

Burgundy is my favourite of the autumn hues, and I'm loving the footwear options on sale now, from boots to brogues - no heels please!


I've found some great burgundy and navy combos over the last few months, with co-ordinate jumper and skirt sets, pinstripe trousers and of course the obligatory blazer!


Not forgetting the winter coat either, check out this burgundy and leather option, how elegant is this shape?



Just incase the coat doesn't quite keep the cold out, this fab reversible scarf is a steal at €9.


You can also pick up a cosy beanie and gloves twin pack for €1.50 each. How's that for a bargain?! They come in other colours too if burgundy isn't your thing. This grey option below would be great with a camel coat. I'm still looking for one of those!


With accessories in all autumn shades, you could always use a cross body bag in mustard or khaki green with your cosy knits or coats.

Do you have a favourite autumn shade or combination? 
Khaki? Mustard? Camel? Navy? Brown? Grey?
Blush? :-)

Chat soon,
E
x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Styleability. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig