Tuesday 11 October 2016

It's a Wrap

Looking for new ways to style my favourite colour for Autumn.. 


I absolutely LOVE this blush pink wrap dress from Topshop. Tried it on in store on one of my wheelchair-using days. Unfortunately although a good fit, it wasn't ideal for sitting in a chair. Perhaps with some skinny jeans or leggings to offer more coverage and protection from the elements?
It could also be layered over a bodysuit for a bit more warmth as the days get colder.

Love this combination of pink and burgundy for Autumn, inspired by the tones of the Burberry bag - a bit out of my price range, but maybe someday.. 

As always, I try to find a high and low heeled shoe option, and burgundy brogues are already a feature of my wardrobe - mine are from Penneys but similar to this Boohoo pair. 
Do you have a favourite colour you'd love to incorporate into your Autumn/Winter wardrobe?






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Styleability. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig