Monday 3 August 2015

New shoes?

Hey everyone, check out these pretty little additions to my growing wishlist.

I came across these today in Debenhams, priced at €48.50.


navy flower motif flat mary janes


I find it so hard to get comfy stylish shoes I can actually walk in, and as far as my checklist goes, these seem to tick all the boxes - 

  • Comfort
  • Easy to fasten strap (Velcro)
  • Flat heel but not too flat
  • Wide fit
  • Round toe
  • Non-slip sole
  • Soft comfortable sole
  • Pretty colours!
The price is pretty reasonable too, although they don't seem to be included in the sale. Typical of me, always drawn to the new-in stock, like a magnet.

Anyway, the pink caught my attention initially, as usual, but the other colours would be great for Autumn. As it happens, they didn't have my size in stock, which is probably a blessing in disguise, might have come home with all three. 

Think I feel a bit of online shopping coming on, if I can just decide on a colour... probably pink. Or maybe navy... ugh, can't cope.

  What do you guys think?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Styleability. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig